prof. Tim De Meyer (PhD)
Prof. Tim De Meyer (PhD)
Principal investigator - BIOBIX - FBW (UGent)
Associate professor (Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, UGent) - chairman partner (Bioinformatics Institute Ghent)
Imprinting: how is imprinting deregulated in human cancer?
Mutations: methylated CpG dinucleotides are prone to mutation on a personal but also evolutionary scale, what is the genomic impact and what are the consequences with respect to cancer studies?
- prof. Tim De Meyer - PI, associate professor
- Tine Goovaerts - doctoral fellow
- Klaas Mensaert - doctoral fellow
- Louis Coussement - doctoral fellow
- Jeroen Galle - bioinformatician
BIOBIX - Coupure Links 653, 9000 Gent