Lymphedema Awareness Day - info stands and presentations at UZ Gent
LymphAday, or Lymphedema Awareness Day, is a patient-driven awareness day on lymphedema. Lymphedema is a chronic disease which is often the result of specific cancer treatment (e.g. for breast and prostate cancer) and can have a severe impact on daily life for patients.
The main organizer of the LympADay campaign is Karine Tollenaere, who is also lymphedema patient. In collaboration with 'Beautiful after Breast Cancer' and UZ Gent, the aim is to create more awareness on the disease, by organizing an open info day (in Dutch) at UZ Gent for patients and family.
- info stands from 10h to 17h
- presentations (at 14h, 15h and 15h45) by experts and personal testimonials
- where? UZ Gent campus - building K12 - Zaal Stromboli (Route 1550)
- info and contact: email@example.com
- registration is free but required via this link