CRIG's 2nd industrial partnering event
Following the success of the 1st edition in 2017, we are glad to invite you to CRIG's 2nd industrial partnering event on Friday 25th October 2019.
The aim of the partnering event is to showcase CRIG expertise and to connect with current innovators in the oncology market: companies or academic teams bringing new developments/products to the market.
The event will provide the opportunity to both academic and industrial partners to present current break-through research, clinical and industrial innovations in the field of cancer research and treatment.
We welcome principal investigators and senior postdocs from CRIG and research/non-profit institutions, as well as companies active in the field of life sciences to join our event and partner.
Program & networking opportunities
View the preliminary program.
We look forward to an exciting and diverse program with industrial and academic speakers.
- the event will kick off with breakfast tables, for in depth discussion on recent development and innovations, bottlenecks, needs and advances on precision oncology and AI, immuno-oncology and clinical trials, with the possibility to choose a topic or to suggest a new one upon registration.
- 2 plenary talks and 8 parallel sessions with short pitches by academics and industrial partners
- the sessions are interspersed by networking breaks, a speed dating session and a closing networking reception.
Target audience: principal investigators and senior postdocs from CRIG and research/non-profit institutions, as well as delegates from companies active in the field of life sciences
Registration fees (per person):
- CRIG members (principal investigators, senior postdocs):
50 EUR (early bird) - 100 EUR (late)
- delegates (non-CRIG) from other academic (non-profit) institutions:
150 EUR (early bird) - 295 EUR (late)
- company delegates:
250 EUR (early bird) - 295 EUR (late)
Early bird registration deadline: Sep 6, 2019
Auditorium4, Sint-Denijslaan 485, 9000 Gent, Belgium
For more information about the event, please contact:
Cristina Pintucci (PhD)
CRIG project manager – business unit
+32 (0)9 264 9912
Coupure Links 653 (Blok A, room 2.032), 9000 Ghent