vzw CRIG-fonds sells unique mouth masks to support cancer research
vzw CRIG-fonds organizes a mouth mask sale to show that cancer researchers are resilient and to raise funds for cancer research. All benefits will go to new cancer research projects within CRIG!
A cartoonist from Ghent, Lise Vanlerberghe, designed a unique cartoon for us, showing our resilience in these challenging times. This cartoon is printed on two versions of qualitative microfibre masks (comfortable to wear, washable at 60°C) and matching storage (and washing) bags. See the designs below.
An original present for the new year, and (let’s hope) a collector’s item within a few years!
Options and prizes
- a separate mouth mask: 11 EUR
- a washing bag: 6 EUR
- combo mouth mask + bag: 15 EUR
- combo 2 mouth masks (1 of each version) + bag: 25 EUR
Order, payment and collection
- Place your order via this order link
- Pay by bank transfer (information in the link)
- Next, we will contact you to plan where and when your order can be picked up or delivered.
To minimize the administrative burden, it would be great if you could place combined orders for your friends, family, and/or colleagues.
Thanks a lot for your support!