dr. Tong Yang (MD)
Doctoral fellow - Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (UGent)
Urologist - Department of Urology (UZ Gent)
Oncology researcher - Lab of Experimental Cancer Research (UGent)
Principal investigator: prof. Nicolaas Lumen (MD, PhD)
For clinical use in the disease, we seek out novel diagnostic tools and cutting-edge prostate cancer therapies. To assist physicians in making clinical decisions and to aid in the better diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Development and validation of prognostic nomograms and a web-based survival rate calculator for sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma. Transl Androl Urol. 2021 Feb;10(2):754-764. doi: 10.21037/tau-20-1192.
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients of T4 stage who are in status of N1 stage or older than 76 years cannot benefit from cytoreductive nephrectomy. BMC Cancer. 2020 Sep 3;20(1):844. doi: 10.1186/s12885-020-07351-w.
- A Population Study to Identify Candidates for Cytoreductive Nephrectomy in Patients with Metastatic Sarcomatoid Renal Cell Carcinoma from the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Database. Med Sci Monit. 2020 Jun 9;26:e921297. doi: 10.12659/MSM.921297.
- Propensity-score matched comparison of partial versus radical nephrectomy for T1N0M0 sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma. Transl Androl Urol. 2020 Apr;9(2):250-257. doi: 10.21037/tau.2020.02.19.
Contact & links
- Lab address: uro-oncology, department of urology, UZ Gent (entrance 71, route 730)
- Tong Yang is interested to receive invitations for presentations or talks