CRIG's 2nd industrial partnering event
We have reached the maximum number of participants allowed, it is not possible to register to the event anymore. If you wish to be enter the waiting list or to get more information, please contact Cristina.Pintucci@UGent.be.
Following the success of the 1st edition in 2017, we are glad to invite you to CRIG's 2nd industrial partnering event on Friday 25th October 2019.
The aim of the partnering event is to showcase expertise from CRIG and its partners and to connect academic teams and companies that want to innovate and bring new technologies/products to the market.
The event will provide the opportunity to both academic and industrial partners to present current break-through research, clinical and industrial innovations in the field of cancer research and treatment.
We welcome principal investigators and senior postdocs from CRIG and research/non-profit institutions, as well as companies active in the field of life sciences to join our event and partner.
Program & networking opportunities
View the preliminary program.
We look forward to an exciting and diverse program with industrial and academic speakers.
- the event will kick off with breakfast tables, for in depth discussion on recent development and innovations, bottlenecks, needs and advances on precision oncology and AI, immuno-oncology and clinical trials, with the possibility to choose a topic or to suggest a new one upon registration.
- 2 plenary talks and 8 parallel sessions with short pitches by academic researchers and industrial partners
- the sessions are interspersed by networking breaks, a speed dating session and a closing networking reception.
Target audience: principal investigators, clinicians, research coordinators and senior postdocs from CRIG and research/non-profit institutions, as well as delegates from companies active in the field of life sciences
Registration fees (per person):
- CRIG members (principal investigators, senior postdocs):
50 EUR (early bird*) - 100 EUR (late)
- delegates (non-CRIG) from other academic (non-profit) institutions:
150 EUR (early bird*) - 295 EUR (late)
- company delegates:
250 EUR (early bird*) - 295 EUR (late)
* EXTENDED early bird registration deadline: Sept 20, 2019
Cancellation policy: in case you want to cancel your registration, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All notifications received 2 months before the start of the event, get refunded for 100% minus an administrative fee of 50 EUR. All notifications received between 1 and 2 months before the start of the event, get refunded for 50% minus an administrative fee of 50 EUR. Cancellation requests received less than 1 month before the start of the event will not be refunded.
Auditorium4, Sint-Denijslaan 485, 9000 Gent, Belgium
For more information about the event, please contact:
Cristina Pintucci (PhD)
CRIG project manager – business unit
+32 (0)9 264 9912
Coupure Links 653 (Blok A, room 2.032), 9000 Ghent