Cancer Research Institute Ghent stimulates and accelerates cancer research in Ghent
390+ researchers (70+ research groups) from Ghent University, Ghent University Hospital and VIB-UGent
- different cancer types across expertise domains
- fundamental, translational and clinical research
CRIG is supported by a network of research institutes, foundations, and industrial partners.
Our mission is to stimulate and accelerate cancer research, via different objectives:
- Stimulating top research
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge and technology, across different expertise domains
- Interaction between the lab and the clinic
- Communicating and interacting with the outside world
- Education and networking for young researchers
- Valorization of research
Read all about our recent accomplishments in CRIG's comprehensive annual report 2018.
(banner photography credit: Kimberly Verniers, CRIG member)