CRIG researchers are connected to a broad network of stakeholders to accelerate cancer research and to create added value.
CRIG is connected to associate centers, institutes or networks within Ghent University, Ghent University Hospital and VIB-UGent. By close interaction with these associates, communication can be streamlined, and complementary and multidisciplinary research efforts can be amplified.
The support from the Foundation Fournier-Majoie has been absolutely key to establish and start up CRIG.
Kinderkankerfonds vzw not only provides support to children with cancer, but also supports cancer research that can benefit treatment of children with cancer.
Interaction with other research centers stimulates the exchange of knowledge, triggers collaboration and creates opportunities for cross-disciplinary projects.
- in the field of bioinformatics, many CRIG researchers are also member of the Bioinformatics Institute Ghent - from Nucleotide to Networks (BIG-N2N), a center of excellence in state-of-the-art bioinformatical tools and methods with applications in cancer research
CRIG industrial partners
Through close collaboration between academic groups and industrial partners and exchange of expertise on both sides, CRIG aims to stimulate new developments in the field of cancer research and facilitate multidisciplinary innovative projects and their progression to market access and patients.
Through the CRIG network, we aim to bring academic and industrial expertise closer together and create opportunities for fruitful collaborations.
Join our network
Become a CRIG group leader or CRIG member
For UGent, UZ Gent, VIB-UGent researchers that want to be involved in multidisciplinary cancer research.
Join our network of more than 350 researchers and...
- receive up-to-date information on CRIG and cancer research at UGent, UZ Gent and VIB-UGent
- participate in CRIG events (symposia, lectures, ...)
- get access to our intranet and discover a broad range of expertises & platforms available at CRIG, PhD defences, granted caner research projects, publications, technology offers, ...
- make your research and team visible for other researchers
- get in touch with other researchers, find complementary expertise, and start new collaborations to accelerate your cancer research.
To become a CRIG group leader or member, contact CRIG coordinator dr. Pieter Rondou
+32 9 332 24 53
Join as a research institute, foundation or associate partner
Let's join forces and accelerate research.
Interested to discuss how we can collaborate?
contact CRIG coordinator dr. Pieter Rondou
+32 9 332 24 53
Join as an industrial partner
- Get access to our state-of-the-art cancer institute: get involved in CRIG projects, innovative research, valorization initiatives
- Discover much more benefits of joining our network
contact: dr. Katrien Vanheusden (project manager, liaison CRIG industrial network)
+32 9 332 63 37