NXTGNT was founded in 2008 to create a rich and unique substrate for groundbreaking research, development and valorization at Ghent University. The main goal of NXTGNT is the establishment of a reference center for next generation sequencing (NGS) and (epi-)genome and transcriptome analysis. Having expert knowledge of epigenomics (with particular expertise in methylation sequencing) and transcriptomics sequencing, as well as bioinformatics, NXTGNT has all the assests to facilitate cancer research.
NTXGNT offers support to the academic community and its external customers.
- prof. Dieter Deforce - (co-)director, steering committee member
- prof. Wim Van Criekinge - (co-)director, steering committee member
- prof. Filip Van Nieuwerburgh - (co-)director, steering committee member
- dr. Daisy Flamez - steering committee member
- Sarah De Keulenaer - Sequencing Operational Team
- Ellen De Meester - Sequencing Operational Team
- Sylvie De Craene - Sequencing Operational Team
- Address: Ghent University Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ottergemsesteenweg 460, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +32 9 264 80 59
- NXTGNT website