prof. Lieven Annemans (PhD)
- Senior full professor health economics
- Advisor to the european society of medical oncology
Our team is specialized in health economic evaluations and active in many disease areas among which cancer. Of the 260 peer reviewed papers published by Lieven Annemans, 43 are in the field of cancer. This include cost of illness studies, studies about prevention and screening and evaluation of cancer therapies.
- Master in health sciences and PhD in Economics
- Senior Professor of Health Economics at the Faculty of Medicine at Ghent University, Belgium;
- Twenty years of experience in international health economics research;
- Published >250 papers and four books on health economics.
- Past-President of ISPOR.
- Previously advisor to the Belgian Minister of Health from 2001 to 2003 and president of the Flemish health council from 2003 to 2009.
- Provides frequently lectures on health economics and health technology assessment.
- prof. Jeroen Trybou - assistant professor
- dr. Nick Verhaeghe - post-doctoral fellow
- Kristof Faes - PhD fellow
Contact & links
Ghent University - Faculty of medicine, Department of Public Health, UZ - 4K3, Corneel Heymanslaan 10, 9000 GENT