Join the CRIG team at Levensloop
Join our CRIG team at “Levensloop” (relay for life), organized by ‘Stichting tegen Kanker’ (Foundation against Cancer), which takes place May 5-6 here in Ghent.
‘Levensloop’ is a gathering of communities united in the fight against cancer, and a memorable and fun event. It is not a competition! The different teams participate in a 24h run, during which at least one member of the team is on the track at any time – walking or running. Every participant pays 10 EUR, which is fully remitted to the Foundation against Cancer to help cancer patients, support cancer research, and inform the general public. Have a look at the Levensloop website and get inspired.
We look for enthusiastic researchers and CRIG supporters (friends and family) to join our CRIG team! CRIG will participate with a small stand and with a running/walking team. We aim for more than 100 runners, which we gathered last year.
Do you want to join the CRIG team as a runner/walker?
- Register via this link to the CRIG team (10 EUR fee is for the Foundation against Cancer).
- As we attempt to span the 24 hours running/walking: indicate in which slot you want to be present on the track (walking or running). Night runners, we welcome you as well!
- Visit our CRIG stand on site before you start running (located in the area in front of the main stage and recognizable by the big CRIG banner in front of the tent). The CRIG team will provide you a fluorescent CRIG jacket to wear on track and water afterwards
Do you want to help us at the CRIG stand?
- The CRIG stand is the place where our team members, runners and supporters meet. We will also organize games for children with nice prices to win. We also reach out for some helping hands. Ideally we have 2-3 people at the stand at all times (especially during daytime).
- please indicate via this link when you would be able to help us at the CRIG stand.
Invite your friends and family who can also join the CRIG team and walk, run, help out with the stand or sponsor.
We look forward to meet you at this exciting event to join forces in the battle against cancer!
The CRIG team (team captain Olivier Raes & co-organizers Jelter, Elien, Celine, Liselot, Liv, Roberta, Thijs, Katrien and Pieter)