BCCM training: New developments in gene and plasmid technology
Scientific talks on:
- "Plasmids for expression of recombinant proteins"
- "Lentiviral gene delivery: a versatile and powerful tool in biomedical research"
- "Genome editing: CRISPR/CAS and other concepts"
- "Plasmids for in vivo (mouse) gene targeting"
- "Genetic expression as a powerful tool for imaging"
Organizers: Prof. Rudi Beyaert, Martine Vanhoucke, Wouter De Schamphelaire
(BCCM/LMBP, Dept. Biomedical Molecular Biology, Ghent University)