dr. Elanagai Rathinam (PhD)
Administrative and Technical staff, Department of Human Structure and Repair, Ghent University
Principal investigator: prof. Wim Ceelen (MD, PhD)
Elanagai Rathinam obtained her Doctoral degree at Ghent University. She completed her bachelor’s in Dental Surgery, and Master’s in Oral Pathology and Microbiology. During her PhD she have been awarded the Young Scientist Award by the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. She is currently working as Administrative and Technical staff in Lab experimental Surgery and also as Post-doctoral researcher in Department of Pediatric Dentistry.
- The calcium dynamics of human dental pulp stem cells stimulated with tricalcium silicate-based cements determine their differentiation and mineralization outcome. Accepted. Nature Scientific Reports. 2020. IF: 3.998, Q1, 17/71.
- Transcriptomic profiling of human dental pulp cells treated with tricalcium silicate-based cements by RNA sequencing. Clinical Oral Investigations Oct 27. Epub ahead of print. 2020. IF: 2.812, Q1, 15/91.
- Gene expression profiling and molecular signaling of various cells in response to tricalcium silicate cements - A systematic review. Journal of endodontics 42(12), 17131725, 2016. IF: 3.118, Q1, 11/91.
- Gene Expression Profiling and Molecular Signaling of Dental Pulp Cells in Response to Tricalcium Silicate Cements: A Systematic Review. Journal of endodontics 41 (11), 1805-1817, 2015. IF: 3.118, Q1, 11/91.
- Osteopontin expression in reactive lesions of gingiva. Journal of Applied Oral Science 23(1), 26-32, 2015. IF: 2.137, Q2, 43/91.
- The role of exfoliative cytology and molecular biology in oral potentially malignant disorders: a review. Journal of Health Research and Reviews. 4(2), 43, 2017.
- The role of dental surgeons in combating drug resistance: A study in South India. International Journal of Nutrition, pharmacology, Neurological Diseases 4(5), 12-16, 2014.