Help us fight against cancer
With your support we can stimulate and accelerate cancer research. Because together we can achieve more.
Cancer Research Institute Ghent stimulates and accelerates cancer research in Ghent
390+ researchers (70+ research groups) from Ghent University, Ghent University Hospital and VIB-UGent
- different cancer types across expertise domains
- fundamental, translational and clinical research
CRIG is supported by a network of research institutes, foundations, and industrial partners.
Our mission is to stimulate and accelerate cancer research, via different objectives:
- Stimulating top research
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge and technology, across different expertise domains
- Interaction between the lab and the clinic
- Communicating and interacting with the outside world
- Education and networking for young researchers
- Valorization of research
Read all about our recent accomplishments in CRIG's comprehensive annual report 2017.
(banner photography credit: Kimberly Verniers, CRIG member)